We invite you to come in and see for yourself how we're revolutionizing the way you think about cemeteries and funeral service. As one of the finest, most exclusive funeral service providers in the world, we have designed services that connect families now and forever.
Tour Our Facilities
Select one of our locations below to see photos and videos of our spectacular facilities.
Memorial Park Funeral Home & Cemetery
5668 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38119
Onsite funeral services are held at:
• Riverside Chapel, a traditional chapel space for up to 400 people
• Fireside Chapel, an intimate chapel for up to 125 people and a versatile space that can be altered for visitations and non-traditional services
• Parkside Event Center, a modern space for up to 80 people with an adjoining patio and a state-of-the-art A/V system that can be used for catered receptions, visitations, memorial services, or traditional funeral services
• Mausoleum Rotunda, with chapel seating for up to 250 people
Garden of the Cross
As one of the newest sections in Memorial Park, Garden of the Cross has a variety of burial options and is also the first in the park to allow the more traditional option of upright granite monuments. The central feature is a huge granite cross along the central axis of the garden. The Garden of Cross Hedge Estates features:
• A central hedge area with traditional burial lots
• An exclusive gated area with just 38 burial sites
• Two separate angel bench estates with two pedestal estates at each side of the gateway
• Four hedge bench estates that include a bench marker and two burial spaces each
Private Mausoleums & Estates
Private family estates can accommodate both traditional burial and cremation. Memorial Park offers many opportunities for estates that can be custom-designed for each family, including estates with private mausoleums for two to six people, as well as estates for traditional ground burial and/or cremation inurnment for larger families.
As the flagship section of Memorial Park, Fountain Crest – at the front of the property directly across from the funeral home – has the widest selection of burial options. The entire site is shaded by massive oak trees, and a large pool is adorned with a terraced granite fountain that creates a tranquil environment for visitors.
Memorial Park’s cremation estates range from small, pocket estates for individuals or couples to large family estates. Options include:
• Private Columbaria
• Ground Inurnment
The central feature of Garden Bluff is a small pool with a fountain surrounded by an inlaid stone patio. The natural stone theme carries to the walls, which give this exclusive section great privacy. Garden Bluff features:
• Four gated walled estates with lawn crypts for eight burial rights
• Eight hedge estates with four burial rights each along the outer wall
• 12 double-depth lawn crypt spaces inside the central lawn
• Two cremation boulders
• Two six-person columbarium estates – one with a horse theme and one with an eagle theme
• Two pedestal estates with the option of a custom art topper
Built in 1973, our mausoleum complex now has more than 8,800 indoor and outdoor crypts and niches. Our newest addition, Sunrise Point, has 204 single crypts and 12 deluxe companion crypts.
Our newest addition, Sunrise Point, has 204 single crypts and 12 deluxe companion crypts.
Glass-front niches give families the opportunity to create a custom remembrance that truly captures the essence of their loved one. Niches feature a light-bronze, anodized, aluminum interior, and all feature interior LED lighting that creates a warm remembrance for all who visit.
Court of Roses
Bordered by beautiful roses at the entrance to our historic mausoleum, the Court of Roses cremation garden offers multiple options for cremation burials:
• Five cremation bench spaces
• Eleven cremation boulder memorial spaces
• Eighteen double slant marker memorial spaces
• Seven single slant marker memorial spaces
Crystal Shrine Grotto
Built in 1935 by Mexican artist Dionicio Rodriguez, the Crystal Shrine Grotto attracts more than 100,000 visitors each year, showcases 10 works of art depicting the life of Jesus, and is featured on many of the “must-see” lists for Memphis.
The Grotto was added to the National Historic Register in 1991, and is the preferred location for local photographers and weddings each year.